Tattoo After Care If you care for your tattoo properly it will stay bright and brilliant for the years to come. One of the most important steps in protecting your investment is after care. We recently found Tattoo Goo kits at Walmart and other stores.
These kits are great because they include:
• Tattoo After Care Lotion
• Deep Cleansing Soap
• Tattoo Goo Balm
• Color Guard
These kits are amazing if used properly. Remember to never over cover your tattoo. You do not want to glob lotion on but just a thin coat to moisturize your tattoo.
Things to avoid for proper tattoo care:
• Do not pick, scratch, peel, slap, rub or irritate your tattoo.
• You can shower, but you may not soak your tattoo for 2 weeks. No swimming, soaking or hot tub for optimal tattoo care.
• You may not expose your tattoo to the sun for at least 3 weeks, after that you must use sun block.
• Do not wear abrasive materials, jewelry, or shoes that rub against your tattoo.
• Do not let anyone touch your tattoo, unless they wash their hands.
• Beware of gym equipment, wash it well before using it for optimal tattoo care.
Skinhousestudio@gmail.com Raul Regalado 720-491-7375
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/skinhousestudios